Two Seperate Registration Forms?

10 years 6 months ago #234987 by neiko
Two Seperate Registration Forms? was created by neiko
Hi Guys

CB has been working very well on our site for single user registration, but now we need 2 separate login forms which are independent from each other and accessible via two different menu items for example. I also need to be able to change the registration emails wording for each.

Is this possible in CB?

Thanks for your help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #234991 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Two Seperate Registration Forms?

neiko wrote: Hi Guys

CB has been working very well on our site for single user registration, but now we need 2 separate login forms which are independent from each other and accessible via two different menu items for example. I also need to be able to change the registration emails wording for each.

Is this possible in CB?

Thanks for your help!

Yes with CB Conditionals and CB Auto Actions (available to professional members).

You can also do this with CBSubs if you need subscriptions based solution.

10 years 6 months ago #235027 by neiko
Replied by neiko on topic Two Seperate Registration Forms?
Thanks Nant! Thats great news.

I took a look at the plugins and at a high level I can see that CB Auto Actions can trigger the customised emails, and that CB Conditionals can possibly let a user select an option then it can show the relevant fields based upon the users selection. But can you tell me how I will achieve 2 separate menu items (i.e two separate forms)?

Thanks

10 years 6 months ago #235040 by kremlinu
Replied by kremlinu on topic Two Seperate Registration Forms?

nant wrote: You can also do this with CBSubs if you need subscriptions based solution.

Hi,

How can we do that with CBSubs?

Thanks

Web Admin at Arhitecti si Proiectanti www.arhitectisiproiectanti.ro

10 years 6 months ago #235069 by nant

neiko wrote: Thanks Nant! Thats great news.

I took a look at the plugins and at a high level I can see that CB Auto Actions can trigger the customised emails, and that CB Conditionals can possibly let a user select an option then it can show the relevant fields based upon the users selection. But can you tell me how I will achieve 2 separate menu items (i.e two separate forms)?

Thanks

See my presentation at JAB:

and slides:

www.slideshare.net/cbteam/implementation-without-coding-using-community-builder-framework-tools

There is a nice use case about what you want.

10 years 6 months ago #235070 by nant

kremlinu wrote:

nant wrote: You can also do this with CBSubs if you need subscriptions based solution.

Hi,

How can we do that with CBSubs?

Thanks

Each plan has a URL to it (see plan URL just above the plan description in CBSubs).

You can hide/show fields based on plan selected - check your CBSubs documentation.

If you need more assistance please post in the CBSubs support forums.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kremlinu, neiko

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn