Userlist not showed

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #268755 by darklight90
Userlist not showed was created by darklight90
Hi all,
I created a userlist (list in CB) associated to a groud with users. Now I want to show the result in columns. I configured it to show name, second name and email, but I can't see anything when I create a menu item "userlist" with the right list id. I can only see that there are the right column and rows for users but I only can click over it to see who is the user in that row. I can't see written text... It's a group of white raw linked to users...

How can I solve this? :S

MyWebsitePage

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #268762 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Userlist not showed

darklight90 wrote: Hi all,
I created a userlist (list in CB) associated to a groud with users. Now I want to show the result in columns. I configured it to show name, second name and email, but I can't see anything when I create a menu item "userlist" with the right list id. I can only see that there are the right column and rows for users but I only can click over it to see who is the user in that row. I can't see written text... It's a group of white raw linked to users...

How can I solve this? :S

MyWebsitePage

Thanks

Study the CB Primer Book - it should help you.

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #268765 by darklight90
Replied by darklight90 on topic Userlist not showed
Thanks but not very useful comment. There is no way to download the PDF from the website... Anyway I only need to know now to set-up these userlists. Other things work fine.

8 years 8 months ago #268769 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Userlist not showed

darklight90 wrote: Thanks but not very useful comment. There is no way to download the PDF from the website... Anyway I only need to know now to set-up these userlists. Other things work fine.

Anything wrong with this link?

www.joomlapolis.com/component/docman/doc_details/753-cb-20-primer-book-101

8 years 8 months ago #268947 by darklight90
Ok link works... The download button was hidden because of chrome cookies not updated (after login done).

I check it and, in case, I will ask you again. Thanks ;-)

8 years 8 months ago #268955 by darklight90
This is the situation: i followed the guide and it is not doing anything different from what I did... I don't think that I have forgot anything, so please have a look at my userlist configuration and the result I get from attachments. Thanks.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.401 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn