cant change user registration status

13 years 10 months ago #135182 by madameserenity
cant change user registration status was created by madameserenity
I am on my 6th re-install of joomla and community builder, Im hoping 6 is the lucky number, currently though I am unable to change the subscription for users... each user that I have posted on my site is posted as simply a "joomla registered" user when I attempt to post each user in one of my community builder plans no changes are made..

so to clarify, from the community builder user backend I click on a member, go to the members subscription page, click on the subscription I want that member to be under, then click save, after clicking save the changes I requested are not made... any ideas why this is happening? some setting I have missed?

thanks in advance for your reply

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #135222 by madameserenity
Replied by madameserenity on topic Re:cant change user registration status
Update, I have come to realize that not only can't I change the user registration information on the backend, I cant register a new user on the front end and my already registered members cannot log in.. this is exactly why I felt I had to delete my last attempt at my website and start over from scratch again.. as I said before this is the 6th time Ive had to un-install and re-install joomla and community builder because of issues such as this one.. this is a brand new a couple days old just starting to re-configure website, the old mysql was deleted and we are using a brand new one.. so what could possibly be causing this issue???? I look forward to your answer...

13 years 10 months ago #135496 by madameserenity
It has been several days since my original post I was hoping to receive a response by now, I am unable to find any real answers on the internet.. I have however come accross several posts where others have had this issue but no one seems to have found a fix???

13 years 10 months ago #135500 by madameserenity
Well after several more days of struggling I again found the issue on my own... so I wanted to post it for others to see...

in the Joomla Global settings I had the Use Apache mod_rewrite set to "yes" the problem was that since this was set to "yes" I had to rename my htaccess.txt to .htaccess... once that was done my problems were resolved..

13 years 9 months ago #136624 by madameserenity
Ok this is rediculous, Im on my 11th un-install + re-install of joomla and community builder, I realize from the many many posts that go unanswered in these forums that we are expected to figure out our problems on our own but hey this is getting a little nutty.. I again am having the same problem where as I am unable to change the subscription status of my users.. this time I do not have appache rewrite on, in my community builder.. but I am unable to link my users to any of the community builder subscriptions Ive created.. why is this?? any ideas???? will the answer fairy please help me out here .. I did pay money for this program several months ago.. a program I have yet to use for real.. I would expect with the money spent you would atleast respond to the forum... again Ive had to un install and re install joomla and community builder 11 times now... because communtiy builder seems to continuely crash my website... so can you PLEASE give some help here

thanks
Stephanie

13 years 9 months ago #136634 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:cant change user registration status
Hi Stephanie,

sorry, I just notice your posts here in the Joomla/Mambo Newbies section.

We do not really monitor this area at all.

If your questions / issues are related with CBSubs then please post in the appropriate forum area which we monitor more often and respond within 1-2 business days.

Please make a new post, give details of your installation and as much information as possible regarding your problem and how to replicate the issue.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn