[RÉSOLU] Missing in CB French language file

4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #311642 by scubabyss
Title "Export My Account " and the "Export My Account" link are not translate.

Kind regards
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 11 months ago #311647 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Missing in CB French language file
Hello,
I've search for a long time but I don't know in witch file this string is, do you have any idea ?

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

4 years 11 months ago #311649 by scubabyss
Replied by scubabyss on topic Missing in CB French language file
Thanks for your response and concern. Really appreciated.

Languages file of CB Builder are not located in the language directory of Joomla and therefore language substitution cannot be use to add any missing.

I have downloaded and expander the original FR language zip file available on CB site : plug_language_french_fr-FR_2.4+build.2019.02.22.zip

It contents a lot of files and directories amongst which the is an extension/cb_plugins directory.

This directory contents a second zip file with same name : 023_plug_language_french_fr-FR_2.4+build.2019.02.22.zip as the original FR language zip file available on CB site : plug_language_french_fr-FR_2.4+build.2019.02.22.zip

Expanding again this second file gives a file named admin_language.php a cbplugin directory with all separated language files for CBplugin also php and not ini files.

I do not known how it works and how CB determine which "admin_language.php" it should use according to selected language.

This admin_language.php contains the strings and the French translation. As I do not knows how it works, I cannot add the missing string, if I can discover its name, in the file. Moreover, it will be overwritten at upgrades.

When you install CB plugin "plug_language_french_fr-FR_2.4+build.2019.02.22.zip" it says that it is 100% translated, that's why I think some strings are missing. This is an issue for the development team, not only for the translators.

Kind Regards

4 years 11 months ago #311650 by erilam

scubabyss wrote: When you install CB plugin "plug_language_french_fr-FR_2.4+build.2019.02.22.zip" it says that it is 100% translated, that's why I think some strings are missing. This is an issue for the development team, not only for the translators.

Kind Regards

Agree with you, I noticed Nicholas on Skype on this point and gave him the link, I'm waiting for his anwser.

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

4 years 11 months ago #311666 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Missing in CB French language file
String is part of CB Privacy 6.0 which I missed to upload to transifex.

It is now in place and will generate new language plugins this weekend - hope you can translate by then.

4 years 11 months ago #311670 by erilam
Done for french translation ;)

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantlavstephkrileonerilam
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn