VirtueMart Integration?

17 years 11 months ago #9488 by gsbe
Replied by gsbe on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
We need to create a CB integration plugins for VirtueMart. The plugin would add a tab to your CB profile page called "Store Account Info" or something like that. This tab would display VirtueMart's additional additional fields for shipping and billing address. Seems like it'd be fairly painless to do.

Here's the instructions from the CB team:
# Register over at our testers site: testteam.mambojoe.com - please use the company field to state your 3PD component(s). Trail - our test manager will approve your registration asap. Please take the time to browse through the forum posts and get familiar with some of the existing issues that have been resolved.
# Please request to join our project area over at the new joomla forge: developer.joomla.org/sf/cb taking care to mention your CB test username and component(s) so we can keep track of things. Beat will process these requests asap.
# We also highly recommend once your joomla forge CB project membership is accepted that you activate the monitoring functionality on the testteam packages.
# All bugs and feature requests regarding build 9 should be submitted on the joomla forge area of the project - please forget about mambo forge.
# All bugs should be discussed over at the testteam forum.
# A new forum will be setup over at the testteam area (first bullet) in order to facilitate discussions regarding the new plugin framework.

Open Source Matters to us @ nuthinwerked.com
gigcalendar.net
: the world's first free solution for maintaining a touring calendar for Joomla!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #9498 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
I'm following this thread with interest. :)

In one of my next projects, I will also need a clean VirtueMart & CB integration :)

The CB plugin framework should allow a VirtueMart intgration for registered users.

There is a parameter type to select cb-fields in this plugin-backend for the correspondances between virtuemart fields and cb.

There are also event-catching methods for catching all changes to CB fields and update VirtueMart accordingly. Only what may be missing in VirtueMart is a way to catch changes there and update CB fields accordingly.

Let's discuss this once CB 1.0 stable is released.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 11 months ago #9528 by robidigital
Replied by robidigital on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
The link developer.joomla.org/sf/cb is broken. Any other ideas?

17 years 11 months ago #9557 by gsbe
Replied by gsbe on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
The CommunityBuilder has a J!Forge Project Home here:
developer.joomla.org/sf/go/proj1030

Open Source Matters to us @ nuthinwerked.com
gigcalendar.net
: the world's first free solution for maintaining a touring calendar for Joomla!

17 years 11 months ago #10589 by egranered
Replied by egranered on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
What happened with this project? When I follow the latest link, the forum area points back here. Very interested in this effort.

Thanks

17 years 11 months ago #10993 by Craterz
Replied by Craterz on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
Hi,

I'm also quite interested in this little venture. Being quite new to Joomla, CB and VirtueMart I was also wondering if this is something still being worked on?

Thanks for any reply :cheer:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.369 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn