VirtueMart Integration?

17 years 10 months ago #11644 by egranered
Replied by egranered on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
After some more careful reading, I understand that the approach is to wait until a stable CB 1.0 is released and then start the VirtueMart integration. I have a client who wants a shopping cart now and already has CB installed. What approach is best here? Install VirtueMart now and then hope that whatever plugin that is coming will make CB and VM play nice together.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #11649 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
egranered wrote:

After some more careful reading, I understand that the approach is to wait until a stable CB 1.0 is released and then start the VirtueMart integration. I have a client who wants a shopping cart now and already has CB installed. What approach is best here? Install VirtueMart now and then hope that whatever plugin that is coming will make CB and VM play nice together.

If your client has a reasonable budget for this, you can PM me. The costs to do this could be shared :)

Before Monday, CB stable should be released ! :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 10 months ago #11676 by egranered
Replied by egranered on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
Like others on this thread have expressed, I would be willing contribute to the development cost.

17 years 10 months ago #11942 by king.lui
Replied by king.lui on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
egranered wrote:

Like others on this thread have expressed, I would be willing contribute to the development cost.

I also.

I know, my english seems a little .. unusual .. but really, it's not bad, it's only a bavarian version :whistle:

17 years 10 months ago #11947 by masyomo
Replied by masyomo on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
we'd be willing to contribute towards this too - especially if it also allows for members to pay for subscription to the site when they register

Post edited by: masyomo, at: 2006/05/08 14:34

17 years 10 months ago #11959 by kenlyle
Replied by kenlyle on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
Me too, for the VM integration, particularly for allowing purchase of recurring subscriptions.

Ken

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn