Can't make modules to appear in CB profiles

17 years 6 months ago #20154 by nbf78
Thanks Beat for the tip!! Will surely do that.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 6 months ago #20162 by nbf78
Hi Nant & Beat,

The site has gone live and the site owner probably wouldn't want to update right away. I found this article and followed the instructions. I had completely forgotten the ReadMe instructions for CB. :pinch:

forum.joomla.org/index.php?topic=85426.0;wap2

It fixed the problem by removing itemid from the CB url while creating menu link.
www.foodesigns.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=usersList

But now some (not all) of the profiles are not visible as they have a trailing itemid.
www.foodesigns.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=76&Itemid=145
If I remove the &Itemid=145, I can see the profile. And this is not happening everytime, it is intermittent. Any idea why the itemid is attaching itslef sometimes? This is all so confusing.

:(

Post edited by: nbf78, at: 2006/09/04 02:40

17 years 6 months ago #20194 by beat
Your client may not be happy to update now, but once hacked, he will be even less happy.

Joomla 1.0.11 and CB 1.0.1 both fix critical vulnerabilities, that hackers exploit already massively.

These are CRITICAL MUST UPGRADE releases.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.323 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn