Dedicated Server KreativMedia

17 years 6 months ago #21090 by mariatmind
Dedicated Server KreativMedia was created by mariatmind
I found on this page KreativMedia and i want to buy a dedicated server hosting plan to run a joomlasite with cb and other component.

I have some question:

1.can i run more than a site on the server?

2.the software that i need (imagemegic, phpMyadmin ecc) is installed from KreativMedia for free?

3.How many database can i have?

4.Is the administrative panel in english?

TANKS FOR ALL

bye

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 6 months ago #21134 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Dedicated Server KreativMedia
mariatmind wrote:

I found on this page KreativMedia and i want to buy a dedicated server hosting plan to run a joomlasite with cb and other component.

I have some question:

1.can i run more than a site on the server?

2.the software that i need (imagemegic, phpMyadmin ecc) is installed from KreativMedia for free?

3.How many database can i have?

4.Is the administrative panel in english?

TANKS FOR ALL

bye

As listed partly here:
www.kreativmedia.ch/index.php?id=dedicated

and from our own experience:

1. Yes you can run an unlimited number of sites and subsites on your dedicated server. If you get a plesk licence to manage the domains, it's for 30 domaines (and unlimited subdomains), but it is extensible by chunks of more licences.

2. Yes, imageMagic is part of the standard install, as well as MySQL, and phpMyAdmin. phpMyAdmin can be used directly from the Plesk domain manager, if you get the licence.

3. The number of databases is unlimitted (as with any of their offerings).

4. Yes, the admin panel is in English. And they also speak English (just their website isn't in English for the time being).

If you take the managed server option, all of this will be monitored, backuped for you (daily backups are inlcuded in the managed services), and kept up-to-date for you.

At the bottom of the pages, there is an email link to their enquires email:

info -at- kreativmedia.ch

There you can ask them directly all questions you need.

Please don't forget to mention that you saw them on Joomlapolis, so they can measure the effect of their hosting of joomlapolis. ;)

Disclaimer: i'm not affiliated with them, just a happy customer.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn