Zoom pluging? Were to start?

18 years 3 months ago #3483 by crow
Replied by crow on topic Re:Zoom pluging? Were to start?
Thnx mambocbash, but i read somewhere here in forum a post by "trail" that sharing gallery isnt good :(.
But it only remains to share gallery. I will create one "user gallery" and allow user only to create new gallery in this user gallery" so no effect on "real gallery is made".

Thnx for suggestions..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 month ago #7663 by Andrej
Replied by Andrej on topic Re:Zoom pluging? Were to start?
I get this:
mod_zoom_pics
ERROR-CODE: 1000
ERROR-CODE: 1001

What to do??

17 years 4 months ago #27144 by Xaneth
Replied by Xaneth on topic Re:Zoom pluging? Were to start?
PeterMixt wrote:

Hey Johny,

Upload is a funtion of zOOm. You may have to read the manual for zOOm.

Johny wrote:

Hi folks! Im new to the CB Scene.
I have installed CB ! Great component!
Now i have installed the newest zoom and instal the zoom plugin in CB. Everythins allright!
But now, what is the link for the users the create theire photo album (vieweble in the user profile), i cannot find more info about this. Can anybody help?
Greeting, John!

What manual? Trying to find any documentation on the zOOm project, and their site sucks! I admire the component, but documentation is lacking...

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more COWBELL!!!

17 years 4 months ago #27300 by Mackelito
Replied by Mackelito on topic Re:Zoom pluging? Were to start?
check settings in zoom... look for "Display "Upload Media" link in User Menu" (first tab...)

17 years 3 months ago #28962 by rlehman
Replied by rlehman on topic Re:Zoom pluging? Were to start?
Johny wrote:

Now i have installed the newest zoom and instal the zoom plugin in CB. Everythins allright!
But now, what is the link for the users the create theire photo album (vieweble in the user profile), i cannot find more info about this. Can anybody help?
Greeting, John!

I have had the exact same experience as is quoted here. Has anyone found the answer for this yet? The profile on Joomlapolis has a tab for Zoom Gallery. How do we get that to happen on our installations of CB & Zoom Gallery?

:) Note: I found the answer in another Forum topic discussion after "digging quite a bit" - if you have not found it, the answer is you need to install another plugin that can be downloaded at:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_docman/task,cat_view/gid,24/Itemid,36/

Post edited by: rlehman, at: 2007/01/15 22:34

Post edited by: rlehman, at: 2007/01/15 23:00

17 years 3 months ago #29032 by griffin6687
Replied by griffin6687 on topic Re:Zoom pluging? Were to start?
rlehman wrote:

Johny wrote:

Greeting, John!

I have had the exact same experience as is quoted here. Has anyone found the answer for this yet? The profile on Joomlapolis has a tab for Zoom Gallery. How do we get that to happen on our installations of CB & Zoom Gallery?

I am having the same problem as well. The user system is not showing up so I cant find the link or options where users upload their media. I have my accessibility set right, do I need some sort of JACL plugin so those users can upload videos?

Post edited by: griffin6687, at: 2007/01/15 05:50

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn