Getting error on Save

5 years 9 months ago #220062 by jase700
Error retrieving the data serious error
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' FROM j17_users u LEFT JOIN j17_comprofiler c on (u.id=c.user_id)' at line 1 SQL=SELECT u.id,, FROM j17_users u LEFT JOIN j17_comprofiler c on (u.id=c.user_id)

Once I save the configuration I get a 500 error.
The website encountered an error while retrieving www.bpm.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_cbjuice2&task=save&view=default . It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

I just migrated my site to a new host. What could I have missed?
5 years 9 months ago #220063 by jciconsult
Immediate suggestion is to check the consistency of your database using various tests such as the Tools in CB. Is there a possibility that your prefix got changed during your migration?
5 years 9 months ago #220064 by wolverton
Looking at the code, it would appear that for some reason field names are not being picked up in the code at line 87 of save.php:

$full_field_names=$_CB_database->getTableFields(array('#__users','#__comprofiler'),TRUE);

The only other way it could happen is if you entered all the users and comprofiler fields into the "Fields excluded from Save" box.
5 years 9 months ago #220065 by jase700

jciconsult wrote: Immediate suggestion is to check the consistency of your database using various tests such as the Tools in CB. Is there a possibility that your prefix got changed during your migration?

Nothing wrong in the consistency checks...
5 years 9 months ago #220067 by jase700
Will this work with "mysqli"
5 years 9 months ago #220068 by wolverton
It'll work with either Mysql or Mysqli.
Try turning on error reporting and see if you get any error messages.
Moderators: beatnantjciconsultwolvertonkrileon
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn