Export Users .csv resulting in blank page

3 years 6 months ago #263713 by wolverton
It could also be memory limit and/or script timeout issue. You could try increasing these in php.ini
The following user(s) said Thank You: flycoopfly
3 years 6 months ago #263753 by flycoopfly
When I set Joomla Error Reporting to MAXIMUM it returned an error message instead of a blank page. The error message was:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/account/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 796

I have asked the website host to increase the PHP memory limit. I will report back on the results.

Thank you for your help wolverton! Awesome support.
3 years 6 months ago #263766 by flycoopfly
This issue is now resolved. Here is the issue and the fix from the website host:

ERROR:
It appears that the server's Mod Security module is preventing the script from executing. It is displaying the following error in the Apache log.

[Wed May 06 14:44:33 2015] [error] [client 67.XX.XXX.XXX] ModSecurity: Output filter: Response body too large (over limit of 2048000, total not specified). [hostname "xxxx.org"] [uri "/administrator/index.php"] [unique_id "VUphCsaIPUYAAFuHbrYAAAA6"]

FIX:
We've made an adjustment to the ModSecurity configuration to your domain to resolve this.
Moderators: beatnantjciconsultwolvertonkrileon
Time to create page: 0.371 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn