Terminating because of undefined header variables

3 years 1 month ago #271347 by dick_kaas
I'm trying to migrate my 2.5 site to 3.4 using cbjuice. When processing the file it gives the error found below. I've checked all fields and delimiter and they correspond. The strange thing is that i did it a week ago without any problems.

PHP Version 5.3.28
MYSQL: 5.5.37
Joomla! 3.4.4
CB 2.0.10
Juice V2-3.3.2

CB Version =2.0
CBJ2_HEADER_VARIABLES are
Array ( [0] => name,"username","email","password","block","sendEmail","registerDate","lastvisitDate","activation","params","lastResetTime","resetCount","user_id","firstname","middlename","lastname","hits","message_last_sent","message_number_sent","avatar","avatarapproved","approved","confirmed","lastupdatedate","registeripaddr","cbactivation","banned","banneddate","unbanneddate","bannedby","unbannedby","bannedreason","acceptedterms","cb_huisnummer","cb_postadres","cb_telefoonvast","cb_telefoonmobiel","cb_postcode","cb_straat","cb_huisnr","cb_toevoeging","cb_woonplaats","cb_land","cb_email2","cb_verhuur","cb_verhuurvan","cb_verhuurtot","cb_sleutels","cb_sleutel2","cb_sleutel3","cb_sleutel4","cb_poortopm","cb_pgenable","cb_pgautopublish","cb_pgautoapprove","cb_pgshortgreeting","cb_pgtotalquotasize","cb_pgtotalquotaitems","cb_pguploadsize","cb_pgtotalitems","cb_pgtotalsize","cb_pglastupdate","cb_pgaccessmode","cb_pgdisplayformat","cb_pb_enable","cb_pb_autopublish","cb_pb_notifyme","cb_pb_enable_blog","cb_pb_enable_wall","cb_pb_autopublish_wall","cb_pb_notifyme_wall","cb_trailerstalling","cb_trailerperiode","cb_havenplaats","cb_havenperiode","cb_havenvan","cb_haventot","cb_opmerkingen","usertype" )

name,"username","email","password","block","sendEmail","registerDate","lastvisitDate","activation","params","lastResetTime","resetCount","user_id","firstname","middlename","lastname","hits","message_last_sent","message_number_sent","avatar","avatarapproved","approved","confirmed","lastupdatedate","registeripaddr","cbactivation","banned","banneddate","unbanneddate","bannedby","unbannedby","bannedreason","acceptedterms","cb_huisnummer","cb_postadres","cb_telefoonvast","cb_telefoonmobiel","cb_postcode","cb_straat","cb_huisnr","cb_toevoeging","cb_woonplaats","cb_land","cb_email2","cb_verhuur","cb_verhuurvan","cb_verhuurtot","cb_sleutels","cb_sleutel2","cb_sleutel3","cb_sleutel4","cb_poortopm","cb_pgenable","cb_pgautopublish","cb_pgautoapprove","cb_pgshortgreeting","cb_pgtotalquotasize","cb_pgtotalquotaitems","cb_pguploadsize","cb_pgtotalitems","cb_pgtotalsize","cb_pglastupdate","cb_pgaccessmode","cb_pgdisplayformat","cb_pb_enable","cb_pb_autopublish","cb_pb_notifyme","cb_pb_enable_blog","cb_pb_enable_wall","cb_pb_autopublish_wall","cb_pb_notifyme_wall","cb_trailerstalling","cb_trailerperiode","cb_havenplaats","cb_havenperiode","cb_havenvan","cb_haventot","cb_opmerkingen","usertype" is not valid

Terminating because of undefined header variables
Attachments:
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #271352 by wolverton
CBJ2 is seeing only one header field ( Array ( [0] ) . Check your delimiter, remove quotes from around header names.
You could do an export and examine the first row in Notepad++ ... then examine the first row of the file you're trying to import in Notepad++ and see where the difference lies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dick_kaas
3 years 1 month ago #271353 by dick_kaas
I really don't see it... using , or TAB produces the same error..

name,"username","email","password","block","sendEmail","registerDate","lastvisitDate","activation","params","lastResetTime","resetCount","firstname","middlename","lastname","hits","message_last_sent","message_number_sent","avatar","avatarapproved","approved","confirmed","lastupdatedate","registeripaddr","cbactivation","banned","banneddate","unbanneddate","bannedby","unbannedby","bannedreason","acceptedterms","cb_huisnummer","cb_postadres","cb_telefoonvast","cb_telefoonmobiel","cb_postcode","cb_straat","cb_huisnr","cb_toevoeging","cb_woonplaats","cb_land","cb_email2","cb_verhuur","cb_verhuurvan","cb_verhuurtot","cb_sleutels","cb_sleutel2","cb_sleutel3","cb_sleutel4","cb_poortopm","cb_pgenable","cb_pgautopublish","cb_pgautoapprove","cb_pgshortgreeting","cb_pgtotalquotasize","cb_pgtotalquotaitems","cb_pguploadsize","cb_pgtotalitems","cb_pgtotalsize","cb_pglastupdate","cb_pgaccessmode","cb_pgdisplayformat","cb_pb_enable","cb_pb_autopublish","cb_pb_notifyme","cb_pb_enable_blog","cb_pb_enable_wall","cb_pb_autopublish_wall","cb_pb_notifyme_wall","cb_trailerstalling","cb_trailerperiode","cb_havenplaats","cb_havenperiode","cb_havenvan","cb_haventot","cb_opmerkingen","usertype"
3 years 1 month ago #271354 by wolverton
copy the input file, then delete all rows except the first one with the headers, and attach it. I'll have a look
3 years 1 month ago #271377 by dick_kaas
I figured it out. I guess the cbjuice on the old site wasn't up to date because it was corrupting the output file, adding double "", this was only visible in notepad ++. Thanks for the help!
Moderators: beatnantjciconsultwolvertonkrileon
Time to create page: 0.383 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn