Allow access to only content selected by end-user?

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #158546 by vincimoz
Hello,

Please see my proposition of requirements:
- Mandatory: After successful payment, display a message customizable (already existing), but now including also the link towards last content item selected by end-user.
- Mandatory: Allow end-user selects one content item (i.e. news item), subscribes for a "plan for one content item", then allow end-user accesses only to this content item selected during a period defined (it's a plan with price, limited or unlimited duration...).
- Optional: Allow end-user selects one content item (i.e. news item), subscribes for a "plan for N contents items", then allow end-user accesses up to N content items selected during a period defined (it's a plan with price, limited or unlimited duration...).

Waiting this new feature, I need to let a full access of 1 day to all complete content items for subscribers ! (not only to the complete content item selected)

More explanation to understand usage:
My website is a professional newspaper.
All introduction part of the content item are free but most complete content items will be with restricted access requiring payment access, either by subscription (yearly or monthly), or by purchasing access - expiring after 24h - just to last content item selected by end-user (it's the goal).

Regards,
vincimoz

PS related to www.joomlapolis.com/forum/89-use-cases/157331-how-to-propose-offline-payment-only-for-some-plan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn