Articles Tab Pagination

14 years 10 months ago #100831 by sfutterer
Replied by sfutterer on topic Re:Articles Tab Pagination
Taking a stab in the dark here. I think is is more an alphacontent issue than a CB issues, but here goes:

I've downloaded and installed the alpha cb plugin to display paginated articles in cb profile. I have an error: Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in/home/siteurl/public_html/components/com_alphacontent/views/alphacontent/tmpl/default.php on line 17

I.m running

* J1.5.9
* CB 1.2
* Alphacontent 4.0.10

Any advice on how to correct this error?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #100834 by RyanBriscall

14 years 10 months ago #100929 by sfutterer
Replied by sfutterer on topic Re:Articles Tab Pagination
I'm afraid T&S wont solve the problem. The articles displayed need to written by the owner of the specific profile being visited.

I need to know how to fix the plugin.

14 years 9 months ago #103193 by azsqazsq
Replied by azsqazsq on topic Re:Articles Tab Pagination
I'm very interresting to this features too !!

It's very important for website which have lot of content :whistle: so I can't understand why this feature has not yet been developed :huh:

14 years 9 months ago #103241 by azsqazsq
Replied by azsqazsq on topic Re:Articles Tab Pagination
Good News !!

I've made a hack of the official plugin !
You can download it here: www.megaupload.com/?d=OP094JQ7

For install it you have just to upload and increase the old files B) B)

Post edited by: azsqazsq, at: 2009/06/26 19:21

14 years 8 months ago #105754 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Articles Tab Pagination
Click the downloads link in my signature. It's currently available only to subscribers but should be pushed public here in a approx. 2 weeks.

Display users Joomla articles.
* Pagination
* Searching
* Sorting
* Exclude Categories/Sections

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn