[#2422] GroupJive 2.1: old bug back no edit of photos

13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #157490 by jojo12
Now I can upload pictures in gjphoto, but when I try to edit, then it says
"image not specified"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 week ago #157520 by gilsontech
Replied by gilsontech on topic Re: GroupJive 2.1: old bug back no edit of photos
I'm having the same problem, I was trying to upload a .gif

13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #157522 by montana
Same too

I have also two more bugs i can not find a topic for

1.By tools I get the error information ":: Fields :: formatname not displayed"

2.I create for testing two Categories first Categorie is visible but i am not able to open the second Categorie even when i click to "next" they do not open the second Categorie

13 years 1 week ago #157533 by krileon
Integrations are version based folks, no old bug is back, you still have the previous bug because likely did not upgrade the integration to 2.1 Please unpack the GJ 2.1 package and install anything suffixed with "21" this signifies it is version 2.1 as described in your documentation. I could not duplicate your issue on 2.1.

1.By tools I get the error information ":: Fields :: formatname not displayed"

This is not a bug, tools is doing its job. You must have the formatname field published and public and on a published and public tab. The tab can be in a not shown on profile position however.

2.I create for testing two Categories first Categorie is visible but i am not able to open the second Categorie even when i click to "next" they do not open the second Categorie

Click Next? There is no next, I don't understand your issue. Please provide further details.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 week ago #157577 by jojo12

Integrations are version based folks, no old bug is back, you still have the previous bug because likely did not upgrade the integration to 2.1 Please unpack the GJ 2.1 package and install anything suffixed with "21" this signifies it is version 2.1 as described in your documentation. I could not duplicate your issue on 2.1.

Before I started this theme, I upgraded all to gj2.1. And I had this issue after upgrading. (It remembered me the same issue in beta testing phase). I tested with my j15 installation (for details see my wall)

13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #157580 by krileon
Do logo uploads work? Logos and Photo integration use the same methods. There's likely a permissions issue in place. The not specified error is generic and displayed if image upload failed.

Seams order of IF/ELSE is causing the generic error to always display. This does NOT affect the integrations functionality.. there is still a problem with your image or permissions. Have created a bug ticket to make error less generic.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2422

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn