Only for Joomla 1.6?

7 years 1 month ago #197583 by wolfsauge
Hi,
I downloaded and installed funlite, but it does not appear in the backend, so I cannot make it the standard template. I wonder if it is compatible to Joomla 2.5.4 (which I use). The pdf document mentions only Joomla 1.6, however the template page here on Joomlapolis says "Native Joomla! 2.5, 1.7, 1.5". Did I install the wrong package (funlite 1.1-j1.6)? And where can I find the right one?
Best wishes
Dirk
7 years 1 month ago #197584 by nant

wolfsauge wrote: Hi,
I downloaded and installed funlite, but it does not appear in the backend, so I cannot make it the standard template. I wonder if it is compatible to Joomla 2.5.4 (which I use). The pdf document mentions only Joomla 1.6, however the template page here on Joomlapolis says "Native Joomla! 2.5, 1.7, 1.5". Did I install the wrong package (funlite 1.1-j1.6)? And where can I find the right one?
Best wishes
Dirk

The Joomla funlite template works on all Joomla versions.
Just follow the documentation included in the package.
7 years 1 month ago #197603 by wolfsauge
I re-read the manual and it looks I did everything as it has to be done.
Re-installing the templates brings this error: "Templateinstallation: Das Verzeichnis „Installieren“ wird bereits von einem anderen Template verwendet. Soll dasselbe Template erneut installiert werden?" - the directory "install" is already used by another template. That does not tell me very much. There is a directory "funlite" which I found using ftp, but in the backend there are only the pre-installed Joomla templates. What else could I try?
Best wishes
Dirk
7 years 1 month ago #197604 by nant
use ftp tp remove any funlite template in your joomla template folder and try installing again.
7 years 1 month ago #197635 by wolfsauge
It works, great, thanks for helping!
7 years 1 month ago #197646 by nant

wolfsauge wrote: It works, great, thanks for helping!

You are welcome.

Please post in the Professional forum area in the future for better response times.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.390 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn