HELP! Uddeim not working correctly with Joomla 3.3.1

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #246368 by cliffvt
Guys

been using Uddeim for 6 years now, no issues. Just upgraded to Joomla 3.3.1 and immediately many pages on my website comes up with the message:

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare uddeIMgetUserTZ() (previously declared in /web_local/docroot/1016/myweb.co.uk/htdocs/myweb.co.uk/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib31.php:30) in /web_local/docroot/1016/myweb.co.uk/htdocs/myweb.co.uk/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib32.php on line 33 "

I also cannot access the component in the backend, so cannot even backup configuration and update to latest version. Get same message.

Please help, is this a compatibility issue?

Cheers

Cliff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago #246371 by slabbi
Please check the FAQ.

You have to update ALL uddeIM components, modules, plugins AND CB plugins. If you miss one you will get this error.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

9 years 9 months ago #246372 by cliffvt
Slabbi

Unfortunately thi9s is not helpful. The issue is that as soon as Joomla 3.3.1 was installed it crashed the site due to the Uddeim message, I cannot even access the CB Plugin back end without getting that error. So I now have to restore the entire site. Once that is done, can I upgrade to Uddeim 3.4 before upgrading again to Joomla 3.3.1?

Cheers

Clif

9 years 9 months ago #246373 by cliffvt
Slabbi

I have now restored the entire site back to Joomla 3.2.3, everything works fine. Then I upgraded to Uddeim 3.4, and check, everything works fine.

Now, in theory I should be able to upgrade to Joomla 3.3.1?

It would have been very helpful if all CB members could have been given a news flash that by upgrading to Joomla 3.3.1 this will crash the site if using below Uddeim 3.4. Is this something that can be done in future rather than many of us having to learn about that the hard way?

Cheers

Cliff

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn