urgent: messages gone

9 years 8 months ago #247638 by danicrem
urgent: messages gone was created by danicrem
Hello,
I need an urgent fix. I have community builder with Uddeim installed on a big website. After the latest 2.5 joomla upgrade, the customer first could not log into community builder (he got the message that his password was wrong). I did fix that by upgrading community builder to 1.9.1
But then the customer complained that the UddeIM messages were gone. I can see them in the database structure, but they do not show on the website. I saved the configuration settings from UddeIM and uninstalled the component. I installed the newest (3.4) UddeIM and I also installed the premium plugins. I restored the settings. No luck.
I also did do a database check in the tools tab and a database repair. No luck.
In the UddeIM install TXT there is written this:

3. Update your database tables (go to phpMyAdmin and enter following SQL statements in the SQL box,
this will create the missing fields).

You will find a short tutorial in the FAQ (chapter 1.3.x "How can I upgrade uddeIM’s tables?").

As you can see there is no SQL mentioned. Perhaps this could resolve my problem?

Please help...

Daniel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #247662 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic urgent: messages gone
When the uddeIM's database tables have the same prefix as the Joomla tables and the user IDs have not changed, the messages should be available.
Upgrading uddeIM's tables are not necessary when you upgrade Joomla, it might only be necessary when you upgrade a very old version of uddeIM to the current one.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #247669 by danicrem
Replied by danicrem on topic urgent: messages gone
I was upgrading version 2.7
But before I upgraded UddeIM, the messages did not display (right after the joomla and community builder update)
Please help...

9 years 8 months ago #247680 by danicrem
Replied by danicrem on topic urgent: messages gone
Seems the problem was no problem. The problem was me searching in an empty account for messages...

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn