Error upgrade Uddeim from 3.2 to 3.4 and Upgrade Joomla 3.2.3 to 3.3.3

9 years 8 months ago #247684 by allenjj
On my test platform I have been unable to update Joomla from 3.2.3 to 3.3.3 and keep getting a variety of errors related to Uddeim. If I disable the Uddeim modules I can access the site after upgrading to joomla 3.3.3 however activiting them crashing the site. I upgraded Uddeim 3.2 to 3.4 but continue to get error even before attempting to update joomla. Here is the latest error as I had upgraded Uddeim, upgraded Joomla and upgrade Kunena from 3.05 to 3.06

500 Internal Server Error

Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare uddeIMgetUserTZ() (previously declared in /mnt/data/vhosts/casite-581868.cloudaccess.net/httpdocs/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib33.php:30) in components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib31.php on line 33

The error was detected in the Uddeim Component.

John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #247689 by slabbi
Plesse read the FAQ. There is a chapter about this error.
It is a Layer 7 error.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #247801 by allenjj
Ok, I was able to update UddeIM to version 3.4 (from 3.2) and then updated Joomla to 3.3.3 (from 3.2.3), after updating Kunena to 3.06 (from 3.05) I am still getting the 500 error below:

500 Internal Server Error

Fatal Error was detected!

Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare uddeIMgetUserTZ() (previously declared in /mnt/data/vhosts/casite-581868.cloudaccess.net/httpdocs/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib33.php:30) in components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib31.php on line 33

The error was detected in the Uddeim Component.

This is in addition to the front side of the site not displaying at all.

John

9 years 8 months ago #247808 by allenjj
Ok. After reading and reading and re-reading the FAQ, i reinstalled each of the add-on modules and plugins for cb again. No more 500 errors but now have the following error on the front end:
Input_0:261: ERROR - constant top assigned a value more than once. Original definition at closure-compiler.appspot.com/externs.js:19889 with(objRef){position='absolute';visibility='hidden';top=left=-10000+((!olNs4)?'px':0);zIndex=zValue}} ^
Please try one of the following pages: Home Page

John

9 years 8 months ago #247819 by slabbi
I do not know this code nor does uddeIM use code from closure-compiler.appspot.com/externs.js

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #250170 by allenjj
I discovered after reviewing every step taken that the problem was when I upgraded to Uddeim 3.4 I didnt upgrade all of the plugins and had left one cb plugin for Uddeim 3.2. When I upgraded that plugin I was able to successfully upgrade joomla without error. Thought I would share so that it might help others who miss a plug-in upgrade and encounter the same problem.

John

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn