multiple autocomplete not working

9 years 5 months ago #251568 by pdolezel
multiple autocomplete not working was created by pdolezel
Hi Slabbi,
thanks for a great component and the comprehensive FAQ doc. I've searched for potential reasons for inability to do autocomplete for more than one recipient on compose but to no avail.
I've disabled SEO as well as all non-native modules and don't see any java errors either.
In order to make the autocomplete work in my case, I've set "Load MooTools" to either 'do not use MooTools (use MEIO)' or to 'Force loading MooTools 1.3 (use MEIO)'
using Joomla 3.3.6 and Uddeim 3.4.

any ideas what else I might check on?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #251570 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic multiple autocomplete not working
The “Autocompleter” does only support multiple selections with MooTools 1.2 that can be used with Joomla 1.0. Joomla 1.5+ comes with MooTools 1.1.
See table FAQ 10.5.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

9 years 5 months ago #251572 by pdolezel
Replied by pdolezel on topic multiple autocomplete not working
Thank you, Slabbi. I did read the FAQ and saw that multiple selection is not supported with “force loading MooTools 1.3 (use MEIO)” ... did not see this information under the option “do not load MooTools (use MEIO)” which is the one I'm using.

Either way, seems like a step back, no? (Multi selection used to be supported ... or still is if someone's using Joomla 1.5, which they shouldn't ... but no longer is supported for newer versions of Joomla.)

Would you consider adding it back in?

Thank you so much for your support.

9 years 5 months ago #251574 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic multiple autocomplete not working
Indeed it is a step back but MooTools 1.2 does not longer work, so it was necessary to use a new Autocompleter. When someone adds this feature to MEIO I would be happy to add this to the trunk.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

9 years 5 months ago #251629 by pdolezel
Replied by pdolezel on topic multiple autocomplete not working
Thank you for your response

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn