Menu items and messages link does not work

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #259892 by pasquale1980
Menu items and messages link does not work was created by pasquale1980
Hi, with either CB 2.0.6 / Joomla 3.3 and CB 2.0.7 / Joomla 3.4 all link of Uddeim not work.
If I press on Sent, Trash, Compose or a message in inbox nothing happens, remains in the same page and if I try to send a private message displays the error page "404: Not Found"
I can not understand where the problem is, before everything worked well.
I do not know if it is for the updating of CB or if I'm wrong setting somewhere or other.
Thank You.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #259900 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Menu items and messages link does not work
Please try to delete the menu link to uddeIM and create a new one. Maybe the itemid is wrong so Joomla creates the wrong urls.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #259906 by pasquale1980
Replied by pasquale1980 on topic Menu items and messages link does not work
I'm sorry, I think I have misunderstood, the Joomla menu that link to Uddeim I already tried to remove it and do it again, I can also access in the inbox from "Notifications" or "Mailbox" module. The problem is that once in the page messages I press any link (see screenshot) and nothing happens, recharge the same page.
Thanks.
Attachments:

9 years 1 month ago #260009 by pasquale1980
Replied by pasquale1980 on topic Menu items and messages link does not work
If it may be useful to someone, and if it were possible to solve it with the next version of Uddeim, the problem of broken links (highlighted in the post above - #259906) is generated by the plugin "System - ARTIO JoomSEF" of the component "ARTIO JoomSEF" which allows to handling URLs and metadata.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.346 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn