'Private Messages' link from Kunena does not link to UddeIM

8 years 7 months ago #270075 by NGWS
i'm still finding with all the latest version that the same problem persists and in addition the forum link from uddeIM to Kunena gives me an 404 not found and goes to "/component/kunena/" and it has to go to "/forum-2/" is this fixable (have no programming skills so thell me where to go)

the other error i'm getting is when i have the "text" links enabled in the uddeIM component the outbox link results into an magor error. (have disabled the test link)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #270077 by slabbi
This is not a uddeIM issue. The Joomla framework translates the link into "/forum-2/" that might be because of a wrong configuration. When you check uddeIM code, e.g. getpiclink.php or includes.php (for the menu link to Kunena) then you will find
"index.php?option=com_kunena".

Fix your SEF, .htacess, maybe multiple menu links to Kunena forum, problems and it should work fine.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #270124 by NGWS
tryed tot edit the files but i had no succes it keeps going to "/component/kunena/"

the component (markt in red) is the persistant one here and i'm unable to chance it.

here is my SEF settings:

## Begin - Joomla! core SEF Section.
#
RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]
#
# If the requested path and file is not /index.php and the request
# has not already been internally rewritten to the index.php script
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index\.php
# and the requested path and file doesn't directly match a physical file
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
# and the requested path and file doesn't directly match a physical folder
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
# internally rewrite the request to the index.php script
RewriteRule .* index.php [L]
#
## End - Joomla! core SEF Section.

8 years 6 months ago #270717 by venecam
Having the exact same error! The link called "forum" in UDDEIM goes to a wrong link "/forum/recent" , when the correct has to be "/kunena/recientes" so I get 404 error. In Kunena when I click on "private messages" I am redirected to the profile instead of the uddeim messages module. Tried to find solution, nothing for now.

8 years 6 months ago #270742 by slabbi
Should be fixed in uddeIM 3.7.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #270743 by venecam
Fixed installing the last UDDEIM version 3.7 and configuring on INTEGRATIONS-SHOW MENU ENTRY to KUNENA 3.0.

I you have the Kunena "private message" redirecting you to the user profile instead of the UDDEIM module try this:

When you have Joomla with Coomunity Builder and Uddeim integrated to Kunena you have 3 integration plugins activated!

Kunena - Integración Joomla
Kunena - Integración Community Builder
Kunena - Integración UddeIM

You must disable the private messages on Community Builder plugin configuration and turn on on Uddeim configuration. That made it work right for me! When I had the 2 plugins with private messages active I had that problem.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.607 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn