udeeIM content plugin not work on one site

8 years 7 months ago #270131 by Rocksi
Hello,

I searched in google and in this forum for an answer, but could'nt find, so I hope someone of you can help me.

I installed the content plugin and it works on the website, except on one page.
Normally, if not logged in, you don't see the link, and when you are logged in, it shows up.
Thats just like I want it.
But on one page (menue-type: k2 tag) on the website it doesn't work. Doesn't care if I'm logged in or not, it shows the code "{pmslink:realname=...}"

Unfortunately I am not allowed to give any URL, but maybe someone have ideas to solve this problem.

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #270162 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic udeeIM content plugin not work on one site
Do you use another content plugin that also modifies the content of a posting? Maybe there are conflicts. The effect you are describing shows that Joomla does not execute the plugin for that page.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

8 years 7 months ago #270169 by Rocksi
Replied by Rocksi on topic udeeIM content plugin not work on one site
Hello,

thanks for your answer.
I tried to deactivate every other content plguin which could modify the content, but the problem is still there.
The content shown on this site is also shown on another site (only a little bit different css), but there the content plugin works!
The only differences between these two sites are a little bit css and the joomla menu-type. Both based on the K2 component.

Another idea?

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn