Error message Deprecated: Method.....

2 years 4 months ago #281245 by paxx
Hi
I have Joomla 3.5.1
uddeIM 3.8
PHP 7.0.6 (now downgraded to 5.6.21).
I get theese errors with PHP 7.0.6:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getUddeIMblockingTab has a deprecated constructor in /storage/content/45/184345/xxxxxx/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_uddeimblockingplugin/blocking.uddeim.php on line 16

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getInboxTab has a deprecated constructor in /storage/content/45/184345/xxxxx/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_pmsuddeiminbox/pms.showinbox.php on line 16

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getuddeimLinkTab has a deprecated constructor in /storage/content/45/184345/xxxxx/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_uddeimprofilelink/pms.uddeim.profilelink.php on line 34

If the problem can be solved why worry? If the problem cannot be solved, worrying will do you no good.
2 years 4 months ago #281298 by slabbi
I will fix this in the next release.

Thanks for reporting.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
Google+ profile: plus.google.com/u/0/b/117839921924782901705/
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer
The following user(s) said Thank You: fribse2011
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #292011 by BabooJ1

slabbi wrote: I will fix this in the next release.

Thanks for reporting.

Is there any further news on the next release to fix this?

I get these error messages:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getInboxTab has a deprecated constructor in /home/oniichanani/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_pmsuddeiminbox/pms.showinbox.php on line 16

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getUddeIMblockingTab has a deprecated constructor in /home/oniichanani/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_uddeimblockingplugin/blocking.uddeim.php on line 16

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getuddeimLinkTab has a deprecated constructor in /home/oniichanani/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_uddeimprofilelink/pms.uddeim.profilelink.php on line 34

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getuddeimTab has a deprecated constructor in /home/oniichanani/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_privatemessagingsystem(uddeimpms)/pms.uddeim.php on line 39
1 year 6 months ago #292061 by slabbi
The error should be fixed in 3.9. Do you use this version? Which PHP version do you use?

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer
1 year 6 months ago #292069 by BabooJ1
Hi slabbi,

Yes, this was still happening after I updated to 3.9 and including the hotfix (with 3 files).

I have tried this with PHP 7.0.16 and also PHP 7.1

I had to delete the CB plugins to stop the messages appears on my site.
1 year 6 months ago #292076 by slabbi
Have you also updated the plugins, e.g. Uddeim Profile Link? The error messages do not fit, so I guess your are using the old plugins from an earlier UddeIM version.

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer
Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.378 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn