Error message Deprecated: Method.....

7 years 10 months ago #281245 by paxx
Hi
I have Joomla 3.5.1
uddeIM 3.8
PHP 7.0.6 (now downgraded to 5.6.21).
I get theese errors with PHP 7.0.6:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getUddeIMblockingTab has a deprecated constructor in /storage/content/45/184345/xxxxxx/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_uddeimblockingplugin/blocking.uddeim.php on line 16

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getInboxTab has a deprecated constructor in /storage/content/45/184345/xxxxx/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_pmsuddeiminbox/pms.showinbox.php on line 16

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getuddeimLinkTab has a deprecated constructor in /storage/content/45/184345/xxxxx/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_uddeimprofilelink/pms.uddeim.profilelink.php on line 34

If the problem can be solved why worry? If the problem cannot be solved, worrying will do you no good.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #281298 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Error message Deprecated: Method.....
I will fix this in the next release.

Thanks for reporting.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer
The following user(s) said Thank You: fribse2011

7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #292011 by BabooJ1
Replied by BabooJ1 on topic Error message Deprecated: Method.....

slabbi wrote: I will fix this in the next release.

Thanks for reporting.

Is there any further news on the next release to fix this?

I get these error messages:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getInboxTab has a deprecated constructor in /home/oniichanani/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_pmsuddeiminbox/pms.showinbox.php on line 16

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getUddeIMblockingTab has a deprecated constructor in /home/oniichanani/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_uddeimblockingplugin/blocking.uddeim.php on line 16

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getuddeimLinkTab has a deprecated constructor in /home/oniichanani/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_uddeimprofilelink/pms.uddeim.profilelink.php on line 34

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getuddeimTab has a deprecated constructor in /home/oniichanani/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_privatemessagingsystem(uddeimpms)/pms.uddeim.php on line 39

7 years 3 weeks ago #292061 by slabbi
The error should be fixed in 3.9. Do you use this version? Which PHP version do you use?

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

7 years 3 weeks ago #292069 by BabooJ1
Replied by BabooJ1 on topic Error message Deprecated: Method.....
Hi slabbi,

Yes, this was still happening after I updated to 3.9 and including the hotfix (with 3 files).

I have tried this with PHP 7.0.16 and also PHP 7.1

I had to delete the CB plugins to stop the messages appears on my site.

7 years 2 weeks ago #292076 by slabbi
Have you also updated the plugins, e.g. Uddeim Profile Link? The error messages do not fit, so I guess your are using the old plugins from an earlier UddeIM version.

CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn