out of place text on payment completion

12 years 8 months ago #172564 by ThePiston
out of place text on payment completion was created by ThePiston
After a payment goes through successfully, this is what it says:

Payment basket does not exist.
Thank you for your payment of $1.00 for the Anci...

Why does it say "Payment basket does not exist."? Seems strange and out of place.

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #172569 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: out of place text on payment completion
Please provide what payment gateway you're using when receiving this error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #172571 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic Re: out of place text on payment completion
authorize.net

12 years 8 months ago #172578 by krileon
I see, please review Notifications to see if an IPN or PDT errored. Please also check History Log for any potential errors. It's possible the IPN failed right as the PDT succeeded or vise verse resulting in dual message display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #172580 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic Re: out of place text on payment completion
there's an error in the log. looks like the error happened when cron ran

loadSomething::subid 766 with planid 4 could not load.

I was messing around with database deleting some subscriptions so maybe that was it.

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #172628 by krileon
Believe that error happens when a user has a subscription to a plan that was once a child plan and was changed to a parent plan. It's often best not to change the parent > child relationship once a plan has become active. Is the dual message display happening on every purchase or only that purchase?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.335 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn