(Solved) 2CO checkout does not show paypal option

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #172770 by CRLouis
Hello

we have put our site into live mode and when clients want to pay (we are using the 2CO plugin) they can't see the paypal option

I have contacted 2CO support and the tech guy told me that this is because the URL should be www.2checkout.com/checkout/purchase instead of www.2checkout.com/checkout/spurchase

I couldn't find a place where i could change it, since the files are encrypted

It would be cool if you can add a option inside the 2CO plugin where admins can choose if they want to do the straight 2CO checkout or providing paypal too

I think some people doesn't want to show the paypal way, since the 2CO checkout process is a bit longer then the one without paypal

Cheers

Louis

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #173256 by CRLouis
Replied by CRLouis on topic Re: 2CO checkout does not show paypal option
No one here who can help me with this?

12 years 8 months ago #173345 by beat
CBSubs 1.2.0 manual page 185:

No need to hack code, there is a documented setting in your 2Checkout gateway settings of CBSubs for that: :)

Additional 2Checkout behavior related settings can be configured as follows:
 Purchase routine: [ initial value: Single Page Payment Routine ] This drop down field parameter has the following options available:
o Single Page Payment Routine: This is the default 2CO purchase routine and it supports credit card payments and intangible products/services.
o Multi-page Payment Routine Use this setting to specify support for all payment methods (credit cards and paypal).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 8 months ago #173420 by CRLouis
Replied by CRLouis on topic Re: 2CO checkout does not show paypal option
Hi Beat

as always you where right, i did saw this option but apparently i didn't understood it.

I just switched and everything works just fine, including the recurring billing

Thanks

Louis

12 years 8 months ago #173469 by alpbaba
thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn