no "pay" button shows up on credit card payment pa

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #174053 by cinegrid
When I try to pay for a subscription, I get to the page where it lists the plan and has the area below to enter credit card info. The problem is that even though the credit card info is entered, there is no "Pay" button of any type so you cannot pay for the plan or get any further. See attached screen shot.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #175009 by cinegrid

cinegrid wrote: When I try to pay for a subscription, I get to the page where it lists the plan and has the area below to enter credit card info. The problem is that even though the credit card info is entered, there is no "Pay" button of any type so you cannot pay for the plan or get any further. See attached screen shot.

HELP!!!! Does anyone know the answer?????

I can't use the system if no-one can pay. This wasn't a problem before installing the new version... HELP!!!!!! Is it safe/wise to downgrade???

12 years 6 months ago #175013 by cinegrid
Nick,

Yes, that did it! Thanks!

I spent so much time chasing this down, changing templates, editing CSS, downgrading my version, upgrading again, changing editors, etc. I searched for this error and didn't find the thread you pointed me to...I just realized that I should have posted this in the advanced area for faster response... next time... anyway, thanks greatly... now my client can stop yelling at me :)

Fred

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn