User cannot login after upgrade to 1.2.2

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #174403 by swordfish
User cannot login after upgrade to 1.2.2 was created by swordfish
Hi. I just upgraded to CB1.7 and CBSubs1.2.2. When a user registers they get the activation email, and, when clicked see the "congrats you can now log in" page but then when they go to log in they keep getting the "Incorrect username or password. Please try again." error.

Help!!!

Update: Issue only seems to affect new registrants. Also, if I manually update the new user's password in CB's user manager screen, the user CAN then login. So it seems that the user's selected registration password is not being honoured.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #174404 by nant
have you installed the CBSubs SQL integration plugin?

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #174425 by swordfish
Replied by swordfish on topic Re: User cannot login after upgrade to 1.2.2
Hi Nick and thanks for responding. Yes, I have the CBSubs SQL integration plugin installed. There is an 'SQL actions' subtab in each plan's integrations tab. I used this with an earlier version of CBSubs to subscribe registrants to specific Acymailing lists.

I also note that there is now an acymailing plugin. Do you think that using this instead of SQL actions will solve my issue? Here is an exaple of what I currently use in the SQL actions:

Activation:
INSERT INTO `#__acymailing_listsub` ( `listid`, `subid`, `subdate`, `status` ) VALUES ( 8, ( SELECT `subid` FROM `#__acymailing_subscriber` WHERE `userid` = [user_id] ), UNIX_TIMESTAMP( NOW() ), 1 )

Expiration:
DELETE FROM `#__acymailing_listsub` WHERE ( (`listid` = 8) AND (`status` = 1) AND (`subid` = (SELECT `subid` FROM `#__acymailing_subscriber` WHERE `userid` = [user_id] ) ) )

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn