Some user accounts blank from Admin area & Remosit

12 years 4 months ago #182083 by herpbooks
I have two new problems. My system is Joomla 1.5.22, CB 1.7.1 and CB subs 1.2.2.

1. From the user management area in CBSubs: Several users will not show. My site offers multiple subscription plans to users. It appears that users with only a couple of subscriptions are working fine - I can view their accounts. But users with several subscriptions cannot be accessed. Whenever I click on their account I get a blank screen. I cannot associate this to any specific subscription - just multiple subscription accounts.

2. The Remository integration has stopped working. Within the plans when I associate a Remository group to a subscription - it will not save. As a result new subscribers are not added to the Remository group.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #182087 by nant
Please turn on debugging and see what messages appear if any.

Please run CB tool checks also

12 years 4 months ago #182095 by herpbooks
I have run the CB tools checks a few times and it does not seem to help the problem. When I turn on the debugging I get a blank screen for all users - no debugging information or anything, just a blank screen. When I turn it off I can see some users - with few subscriptions again.

I do get a long string of information with debugging on when I try to associate a Remository group to a subscription - but I have no idea what I should look for.

12 years 4 months ago #182113 by nant
Please check your server error log for error messages and report back relevant findings.
(ask you hoster for access to server error log instructions)

12 years 4 months ago #182120 by herpbooks
Joomlapolis is my host. Do you have access to the error logs?

12 years 4 months ago #182124 by nant

herpbooks wrote: Joomlapolis is my host. Do you have access to the error logs?

lol - sure we do.

PM me backend access info and I will take a closer look.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn