Help with creating a payment gateway.

11 years 5 months ago #213021 by micheljrjulien
Help with creating a payment gateway. was created by micheljrjulien
Im trying to create a payment gateway for cbsubs using the cbpaidCreditCardsPayHandler class extension,but the dummy gateway you guys created don't provide any help really,because the code samples in there look like the same information you guys provided in the api document, is there any other gateways in the package that use this same class extension,i can use as an example?or maybe you guys can help.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #213023 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Help with creating a payment gateway.
You should be able to review an existing gateway and simply modify it as needed. Aside from that we really don't provide further guidance, we expect those attempting to write a gateway to be significantly fluent with PHP and well informed on the gateway of their choosing API. I can provide further suggestion as needed, but you need to be more specific as to what you're having trouble doing; typically you need to first prepare the variables array that is used to populate a FORM that's posted to the payment gateway (there are more advanced methods such as API response redirects, but this is easiest and best approach).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #213030 by micheljrjulien
Replied by micheljrjulien on topic Re: Help with creating a payment gateway.
Im having problem with the _httpsRequest function

I used this code to test

$error = $this->_httpsRequest( $this->ntpNowUrl( ), $formvars, 45, $response, $status, "post", "normal" ,$allowHttpFallback=true);

I keep on getting a status error (0),not sure what's causing that to happen.

The payment gateway url use https.

11 years 5 months ago #213039 by krileon
You need to define $response and $status then pass them by reference. Output all 3 as a history log (review source for function to do this) and see what the responses are. Check the CCBill gateway at the top of processScheduledAutoRecurringPayment is a usage of _httpsRequest.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 5 months ago #213078 by micheljrjulien
Replied by micheljrjulien on topic Re: Help with creating a payment gateway.
I just found out some more information, The gateway i'm working with is similar to the one for authorize.net.I just test it by setting the authorize.net server to: other server compatible with authorize.net and i get a status response from the gateway.The response is just asking for some missing parameters that can be added to the code easily.I'm looking for the authorize.net not encoded file in the developer download section and i cant find it.Some help to where its located will be appreciated.

Thanks

11 years 5 months ago #213106 by krileon
authorize.net and other primary gateways are not provided unencoded; you'll need to use what is available and design a new gateway.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn