Redirect to profile page on login

11 years 5 months ago #213246 by Rolandnj
Redirect to profile page on login was created by Rolandnj
Hi Guys,

I have inserted the following on the CB LOGIN
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=273 (Which is the profile page id)

I have checked the Config settings and set as above.

SEO is disabled.

It doesn't redirect to profile page. Am I missing something? Or another setting somewhere?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #213257 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Redirect to profile page on login
Do you have anything else installed that could be redirecting? For example CB Auto Actions with a Redirect action (this can also do redirect after login trigger). If it's first time logging in check within CB > Configuration > Registration that the first time login redirect is blank. Please also ensure you're logging in with the exact module configured.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 5 months ago #213275 by Rolandnj
Replied by Rolandnj on topic Re: Redirect to profile page on login
Hi Kyle,

Nothing seems to be redirecting.

CB Settings seem to be right.

I read all the Forums and FAQ's. And I seem to be inline with what has been said before.\

Could there be a template or Joomla function that is overiding the CB Login function?

11 years 5 months ago #213289 by krileon
Where does it send you after login? Homepage? Previous page you were on? Please try exactly the below (without itemid).

index.php?option=com_comprofiler

Could there be a template or Joomla function that is overiding the CB Login function?

Not that I am aware.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 5 months ago #213298 by Rolandnj
Replied by Rolandnj on topic Re: Redirect to profile page on login
No luck.

It redirects to the home page.(for registered users Which has additional menu items for registered users.) But the profile page does not open.

11 years 5 months ago #213301 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn