[SOLVED] plan depending of an active user

11 years 4 months ago #217113 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: plan depending of an active user
That screenshot is still incorrect. You still have it as "[cb_userfield" and now you have it with field title again instead of field name. Please see the below correct formatting.

[cb:userfield field="FIELD_NAME" /]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #217114 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Re: plan depending of an active user
Undoubtedly I am slow to understand today, I apologize

here are the two screenshot (because it doesn't work with too)

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
Attachments:

11 years 4 months ago #217135 by krileon
That screenshot is still incorrect as you've "[cb_userfield" still. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will configure it for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 4 months ago #217138 by erilam
login/pwd send in a PM

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

11 years 4 months ago #217139 by krileon
I've reconfigured both your promotions conditionals substitutions to be correct, please now test. It should now be properly checking against the query fields results, you should review how they output on profile and ensure you're matching against their value properly to meet your needs if still not working as expected.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

11 years 4 months ago #217146 by erilam
Ok I have done 6 tests and it works fine. I saw your configuration and I have finaly ( :angry: )understand what you try to say about [cb_userfield" instead of [cb:userfield"

Thank you for your help Kyle, I was in a dead end adn didn't saw what was wrong ;)

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.524 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn