Inscription mail are not sending

11 years 4 months ago #216597 by erilam
Inscription mail are not sending was created by erilam
Hello,

When I test an inscription I receive email for Thank-you text (payment pending) and Thank-you text (payment completed) but no email for pending registration and validate registration. So new member will not receive their login/pwd.

I check my configuration panel but I didn't find if I uncheck this option. I'm sure it's nothing to set correctly but where I don't know... :s

I use CB 1.9, CBsubs 2.0.2, Joomla 2.5.7

Thx for answers

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #216623 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Inscription mail are not sending
None of the emails from CB > Configuration > Registration are sending? Typically the Pending email is the only email that should contain password and it only sends if user needs to be approved or has to confirm their registration. For either of them to send the subject and email inputs need to be populated with text.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 4 months ago #216624 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Re: Inscription mail are not sending
here is my configuration

FireShot Screen Capture #009.png

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

11 years 4 months ago #216625 by krileon
Please name the image with no special characters and no spaces e.g. capture-12-10-12-009.png) then attempt to attach again. Please also check if your plans are set to ignore approval/confirmation workflows, if overriding CB approval/confirmation workflows, or if set to happen before/after payment.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #216638 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Re: Inscription mail are not sending
cb tab

plan workflow

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
Attachments:

11 years 4 months ago #216643 by krileon
Doesn't look like you've confirmation or approval enabled so the only email that should send is the Welcome email. Does the Welcome email send when registering with CB Paid Subscriptions disabled in CB > Plugin Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.322 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn