Inscription mail are not sending

11 years 4 months ago #216831 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Re: Inscription mail are not sending

krileon wrote: For CBSubs I believe the welcome email doesn't send until the user has paid. When registering with CBSubs active are they paying immediately, awaiting admin approval, etc..?

For all plan I have this settings :

krileon wrote: When performing a test registration with CBSubs do you receive the welcome email after payment (test with dummy gateway for example)?

Yes I reveive the Thank-you text (payment completed)

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #216832 by erilam
DO you think that password is generate by CB could have a link ?

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #216833 by erilam
And if Y try to use the password task I can't, it works with others, I try just after.

The new registration is noted as complete in the user management of CB,CBsubs and Joomla but I can't get my password

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #216835 by erilam
Hmm if I set CB to require email confirmation I have all email normaly

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
Attachments:

11 years 4 months ago #216842 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Inscription mail are not sending
You can't send the Welcome email with password when using CBSubs. The reason for this is the Welcome email occurs after CBSubs and by that point it has been encoded.

The only way to send it with CBSubs is to require admin approval or confirmation before payment. You can also try sending the password in the pending email as configured on the Presentation tab of your plans, but I don't know if that'll work.

You can also try using CB Auto Actions with the after registration trigger in an Email action to force out an email.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn