Replied by erilam on topic Re: Inscription mail are not sending
you mean this ?

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #216707 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Inscription mail are not sending
No, disable CB Paid Subscriptions in CB > Plugin Management then attempt to register and see if Pending or Welcome email sends.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 months ago #216709 by erilam
I'm afraid I have not understand, if I disable CB Paid Subscriptions in plugin management I can't subscribe to any plan...

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

11 years 3 months ago #216732 by krileon
I know, that's the idea; you're testing to see if a registration without CBSubs will send a Pending/Welcome email properly. As you say with CBSubs neither email sends. You won't receive a Pending email in either case though as you don't have admin approval or confirmation enabled from the looks of it, but you should receive a Welcome email.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 months ago #216759 by erilam
ok if I disable CBsubs and I create a account with CB only I receive the welcome email with login/pwd
So the problem is coming from CBsubs if I understand

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

11 years 3 months ago #216805 by krileon
For CBSubs I believe the welcome email doesn't send until the user has paid. When registering with CBSubs active are they paying immediately, awaiting admin approval, etc..? When performing a test registration with CBSubs do you receive the welcome email after payment (test with dummy gateway for example)?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn