[SOLVED] Cannot hide fields

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #224837 by Ntelos
[SOLVED] Cannot hide fields was created by Ntelos
Hello there,

I have created 3 plans and right now i try to congifure from workflows which fields to hide on each registration and from cb fields integration to deny access of group members to other group members fields.

From Hides fields at registration: i select the fields to hide on each plan, but i see all fields at all plans on registration form.

Any ideas?

Should i have to change another parameter first?

Thank you in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #224850 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cannot hide fields
The fields only hide when you select the plan set to hide them. For example if I configure Plan A to hide Field A and Field B then when I select Plan A those two fields will hide.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #224857 by Ntelos
Replied by Ntelos on topic Cannot hide fields
I have created 3 plans. On each plan i go to workflows tab and select the fields that i need this plan to hide to the user. So, for example at plan A, at workflows i select to hide 3 specific fields from the users that select this plan, but on registration form, i can see those 3 fields (not hidden)

10 years 11 months ago #224897 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cannot hide fields
Please review browser error console (F12 > Console in most browsers) when viewing your registration page and see if there are any fatal JS errors present as they'll prevent CBSubs JS from functioning properly and cause the fields to not hide.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #224951 by Ntelos
Replied by Ntelos on topic Cannot hide fields
I have done this, i get no errors and i get this warning:

FB.getLoginStatus() called before calling FB.init().

but i don't know how this affects my website

10 years 11 months ago #224957 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Cannot hide fields

Ntelos wrote: I have done this, i get no errors and i get this warning:

FB.getLoginStatus() called before calling FB.init().

but i don't know how this affects my website

Joomla version?
CB version?
CBSubs version?
Template used?
Can you share a URL that illustrates the issue?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn