Different profile pages to different groups

11 years 1 week ago #224974 by Ntelos
Hello there,

I try to build a site where someone firstly selects the group then dependently the group, he/she goes to a specific registration page (that is for this group and is for a specific cb plan) and then he/she can access their profile page.

How can i have different profile pages?
For example, i need for group 1 to have the image at Row 1 Column 1 and for group 2 to have the image at Row 3 Column 2.

Do i have to create new tabs and from the tabs options to adjust from cb subs to which group they are shown/used, or is it another way?

Thank you in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 week ago #224978 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Different profile pages to different groups
Sounds like you want different profile types based off CBSubs plans. For this you'll need to first create all the tabs and fields you want for each profile type. Then create a CBSubs plan for each profile type that you want. Now using CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection you'll need to protect your various tabs and fields (by profile owner, not viewer) with your newly created plans. Now once they subscribe to one of those plans they should only see the fields relevant to their subscription. This usage is described in detail within your CBSubs documentation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ntelos

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn