11 years 1 week ago #225074 by mike5151
Virtuemart 2 integration was created by mike5151
Hello

Joomla! 2.5.9
CB 1.9
CBSubs 3.0
CBSubs Virtuemart (latest)
Virtuemart 2.0.20b

I have an issue with the CBSubs VM plugin.

I have set-up CB, CBSubs, activated the plugins.

Installed and configured VM2 with a shopper group.

Now I have created a subscription plan and I want signed up members to be added to the VM shopper group.

However, when I go to the 'Integrations' > 'Virtuemart' within the plan I am not shown either a User or Shopper group. Please see attached screenshot.

Can you point me in the right direction to troubleshoot? My first thought was to try re-installing the CBSubs Virtumart plugin but I can't find that as a discreet download.

Kind regards
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #225077 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Virtuemart 2 integration
Probably doesn't work with latest VM2 release, try an older version of VM2 and see if it starts working. Did you have VM1 installed prior to installing VM2? Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then view your plan again to see if there are any fatal errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 week ago #225083 by mike5151
Replied by mike5151 on topic Virtuemart 2 integration
Thanks Krileon

I tried VM 2.0.18 and 2.0.16 and neither worked.

Errors reported are below.

Warning: CBSubs VirtueMart plugin load list groups error: DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'kidsywdw_brandbew.dfr51_vm_auth_group' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `group_name` AS name, `group_id` AS id FROM `dfr51_vm_auth_group` ORDER BY `group_name` in /home/kidsywdw/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubsvirtuemart/cbsubs.virtuemart.php on line 630

Warning: CBSubs VirtueMart plugin load list groups error: DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'kidsywdw_brandbew.dfr51_vm_auth_group' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `group_name` AS name, `group_id` AS id FROM `dfr51_vm_auth_group` ORDER BY `group_name` in /home/kidsywdw/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubsvirtuemart/cbsubs.virtuemart.php on line 630

Warning: CBSubs VirtueMart plugin load list shoppers error: DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'kidsywdw_brandbew.dfr51_vm_vendor' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `vendor_name` AS name, `vendor_id` AS id FROM `dfr51_vm_vendor` ORDER BY `vendor_name` in /home/kidsywdw/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubsvirtuemart/cbsubs.virtuemart.php on line 687

Warning: CBSubs VirtueMart plugin load list shoppers error: DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'kidsywdw_brandbew.dfr51_vm_vendor' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `vendor_name` AS name, `vendor_id` AS id FROM `dfr51_vm_vendor` ORDER BY `vendor_name` in /home/kidsywdw/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubsvirtuemart/cbsubs.virtuemart.php on line 687

11 years 1 week ago #225084 by krileon
Those are VM1 tables. Means it's detecting VM1 installed. Ensure the below file doesn't exist as it's only relevant to VM1.

/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 week ago #225087 by mike5151
Replied by mike5151 on topic Virtuemart 2 integration
Krileon

Thank you.

That has sorted the problem.

Interestingly, having proved it worked in VM 2.0.16 I then upgraded VM back to 2.0.20b and the com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php file was re-installed during the upgrade process. Resulting in the CB plugin failing again. Removing the file has again solved the problem.

Kind regards

11 years 1 week ago #225091 by krileon
Strange, maybe they added it back in with latest releases of VM2. I suggest contacting VM and see if it's actually needed for VM2. If it is then switching the IF statements in the CBSubs VM plugin in its version checker function would fix it.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn