Problem with URL integration

10 years 11 months ago #225190 by Ntelos
Problem with URL integration was created by Ntelos
Hello there,

I try to use the URL Integration utility in each plan in order to use a specific URL for after registration for each plan.

So, i have created an article and i use in this URL the path to the article
(i.e. www.mywebsite.com/index.php/myarticle)
After registration i go to a page that wraps this URL.

So, my problem is that instead of going to this URL, i get the webpage with the same page inside as wrap.

Any ideas?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #225198 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Problem with URL integration
What do you mean by the URL Integration utility?

I am guessing that you are misunderstanding its use.

Please provide screenshots of your relevant configuration.

10 years 11 months ago #225199 by Ntelos
Replied by Ntelos on topic Problem with URL integration

As you can see from the integration tab there is a field at first subscription activation path, where at URL rectangle, i have set a custom URL for after registration. So, when someone completes the registration and clicks on register button, then he/she goes to this URL.

I get my job done but i get a page like a Wrapper (previous screenshot)
Attachments:

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #225210 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with URL integration
Please see your CBSubs documentation. That integration does not do a redirect. It causes a HTTP request to be sent to the supplied URL. It's useful for making GET, POST, etc.. requests to API URLs (like newsletter URLs for example).

To redirect after registration you can use CB Auto Actions for this and configure a Redirect action for the after registration trigger; note this will probably interrupt CBSubs so you shouldn't redirect if using CBSubs. Example CB Auto Actions configuration as follows.

Type: Redirect
Triggers: onAfterUserRegistration
Access: Everybody
URL: Your URL Here

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ntelos

10 years 11 months ago #225246 by Ntelos
Replied by Ntelos on topic Problem with URL integration
So, if i want to have 3 URLs for my 3 plans (each plan has its own after registration URL), i suppose i have the use the conditional field in this plugin. Correct?
So, for example for plan A to put [plan_name] Equal to PlanA Name and do this for my 3 plans.

In this case can you tell me the short code for the Plan Name? (FOR EXAMPLE [cb_date])?

Thank you in advance

10 years 11 months ago #225249 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with URL integration
Your redirect is going to interrupt the CBSubs process. Normally you'd use a conditional, but the information you need to condition plan by plan based isn't passed to CB Auto Actions. Your best bet for it to work with CBSubs is to act on CBSubs plan status change trigger. Example as follows.

Type: Redirect
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
Access: Everybody
Conditional 1: [var2] Equal To A
Conditional 2: [var3] Equal To 1
URL: Your URL Here

Conditional 1 checks that their subscription status is Active. Conditional 2 checks what the plan id is 1. You'd use Conditional 2 to ensure the redirect only affects a specific plan. You can find your plans IDs within CBSubs > Plans under the far right column under Id.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ntelos

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn