CBSubs send Email with coupon used is Promotions Plugin (like Invoice)

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #251264 by infovarep
Hi, in the subscription plan - presentation tab - Email on first activation I'd like to add the coupon that was used. I installed taxes and promotion plugins ans work good, I put the "Prepare content using CMS Content plugins" as yes, but still cannot figure it out, is there a way to send an email with the information that the users get on their subscription tab - "View Invoices" Section?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #251316 by krileon
What information you can send is available under "Substitutions in Thank You messages and workflow Emails" on the Presentation tab. I don't think you can send the coupon information without querying for it using CB Query Field then substituting in the query field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #251722 by infovarep
Hi, thank you for the tip, I installed CB Query Field, I did the query and I get the coupon code in the users profile.

SELECT coupon_code FROM #__cbsubs_promotions_uses WHERE user_id = [id]

I added the substitution field [cb_coupon] on the "Email on first activation" but still does not include the coupon name. I even inserted another field [cb_phone], and is not inserting that data neither., but [NAME] works fine.

;!

hehehe. What I'm missing?

Thank you,

9 years 4 months ago #251723 by infovarep
I changed the settings to Text(recommended) instead of HTML. and now I get any cb_fields excepting the query ones.

9 years 4 months ago #251762 by krileon
I'm not sure the coupon code will be used when that email fires, but your query should be as follows.

SELECT `coupon_code` FROM `#__cbsubs_promotions_uses` WHERE `user_id` = '[user_id]' LIMIT 1

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #251832 by infovarep
Oh, well.. I'm going to try sending the email with autoactions now. Ill update you in waht happens.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn