Cb Workflows Module re-direction issue

8 years 6 months ago #269889 by pranaydhruv
Cb Workflows Module re-direction issue was created by pranaydhruv
Hello Team,

I have setup a CB workflows module and when i click on it to show the private messages from UDDEIM it takes me to the follwing URL instead of the correct url:-

/index.php?option=com_uddeim&task=inbox (Icorrect URI)
/index.php?option=com_uddeim&task=inbox&Itemid=601 (Correct URI)

I tried creating a New menu for UDDEIMand also a new Module for Cb workflows but doesn't help.

Thanks
Pranay

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #269894 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cb Workflows Module re-direction issue
We're constructing the URL the same way UddeIMs CB plugin does and calling uddeIMgetItemid for the Itemid so if it's not finding it then I've no idea why. Within UddeIM > System set "Overwrite Itemid" to "yes" and "Use Itemid" to 601 then see if it works correctly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #269897 by pranaydhruv
Replied by pranaydhruv on topic Cb Workflows Module re-direction issue
Hello Kyle,

I tied choosing yes and now i see the Item id and it points correctly, however i notice that Notifications shows there are messages but the UDDEIM inbox shows 0 count?

Thanks
Pranay

8 years 6 months ago #269906 by krileon
Sounds like you're using UddeIMs CB plugin instead of CBs Private Message System plugin. There's a bug in UddeIMs where it doesn't count properly. Please uninstall UddeIMs CB plugin and enable Private Message System then see if your issues persist.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #269910 by pranaydhruv
Replied by pranaydhruv on topic Cb Workflows Module re-direction issue
Hello Kyle,

Yes i am using Uddeim and CB, so are you suggesting that i should remove Uddeim completely ? because it seems like the cb workflows module shows the incorrect number.

Thanks
Pranay

8 years 6 months ago #269916 by krileon
No, you just need to disable or uninstall the UddeIM CB plugin then use the Private Message System plugin included with CB. The count is wrong due to a bug in UddeIMs CB plugin, which does not affect Private Message System. If you're still having the issue even after doing this then you may have some bad database rows in UddeIM.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn