Name or Username (Name) on Canvas

8 years 6 months ago #271750 by edmundcheong
Name or Username (Name) on Canvas was created by edmundcheong
How do I remove the Name or Username (Name) on Canvas from the canvas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #271761 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Name or Username (Name) on Canvas
It displays the formatname field, which is formatted however you have name display configured in CB > Configuration > General. Specifically the "User Profile Page Title" tab is displaying it, which can be unpublished or you can alter its parameter to display whatever you like (e.g. [username]).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #271765 by edmundcheong
Replied by edmundcheong on topic Name or Username (Name) on Canvas
I set up the canvass setting via tools.. is there a way to rollback to the classic look?

8 years 6 months ago #271778 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Name or Username (Name) on Canvas
No, you'd need to move your tabs and fields back to the older positions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn