Error after upgrade CB 1.9 to CB 2.0.13

8 years 1 month ago #277604 by erilam
Hi,

on a website after upgrade to CB 2.0.13 I play the tolls and I have this message

Core CB database structure differences:
Table #__comprofiler_plugin Rows element = cbarticles : Field id = 40 instead of 17
Table #__comprofiler_plugin Rows element = cbforums : Field id = 34 instead of 18, Field iscore = 0 instead of 1
Table #__comprofiler_plugin Rows element = cbblogs : Field id = 33 instead of 19, Field iscore = 0 instead of 1
Table #__comprofiler_tabs Column cssclass does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_tabs Column useraccessgroupid exists but should not exist
Table #__comprofiler_tabs Index pluginclass does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_tabs Rows pluginclass = cbblogsTab : Field pluginid = 33 instead of 19
Table #__comprofiler_tabs Rows pluginclass = cbforumsTab : Field pluginid = 34 instead of 18
Table #__comprofiler_tabs Rows pluginclass = cbarticlesTab : Field pluginid = 40 instead of 17
Table #__comprofiler_ratings does not exist

and if I click to fix I have this message
Duplicate entry '17' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=UPDATE `ag251_comprofiler_plugin` SET `id` = 17 WHERE (`element` = 'cbarticles')

Any idea to fix the problem ?

CB 2.0.13, Joomla 2.5.28, Cbsubs 4.0.1

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #277607 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error after upgrade CB 1.9 to CB 2.0.13
Your database auto increment is broken. This happened with Akeeba usages or direct export and import usage without auto increment being kept. This causes reserved plugin ids to accidentally be used by installed plugins. It could also happen if you started from a really really old CB 1.x release (mambo days) and kept the same install.

Only way to fix it is to manually fix the table. See my reply below regarding this.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/231648-duplicate-plugin-upgrading-cb191-to-2011#272684

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #277614 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Error after upgrade CB 1.9 to CB 2.0.13
if I understand all core plugin should have a ID less than others plugins, right ?

Here is the #_comprofiler_plugin's table

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
Attachments:

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #277657 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error after upgrade CB 1.9 to CB 2.0.13
Yes, plugin ids 1-500 are reserved. If anything other than a core CB plugin is using one of those ids then your tables auto increment was broken by something. This typically is from a direct database export/import or an older release of akeeba backup (they've since fixed the issue). See the linked topic where 2 other topics are provided for further explanation and solutions. You will need to manually fix the ids.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn