[#6159] Password and verify password text

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #285018 by fabioweb90
[#6159] Password and verify password text was created by fabioweb90
Hello!
Is it possibile to change Tooltip text for verify password? Actually is the same of password

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #285039 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Password and verify password text
No, not at this time, but could be helpful for the verify fields to have a parameter to specify their description just as you can their label.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6159

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 7 months ago #285041 by fabioweb90
Replied by fabioweb90 on topic Password and verify password text
Ok thanks,
can i delete "Please enter at least 6 characters." only from Verify password?

7 years 7 months ago #285052 by krileon
The validation under the field won't be removed and no plans to remove. Not sure why you want strong UX to be removed. Instant feedback for input requirements is pretty standard. Waiting until they've clicked submit to inform them of an error is bad UX.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 7 months ago #285072 by fabioweb90
Replied by fabioweb90 on topic Password and verify password text
Yes it was my client's request
He likes "Please enter at least 6 characters." on Password field but not in Verify password.. He'd like to show only equalTo text validation

Thank you and sorry for disturb

7 years 7 months ago #285110 by krileon
There's no way to have that without modifying core code or trying to use jQuery to remove the other validation rules. The verify fields clone the current field, alter the label to the supplied parameter value, then adds the equal to validation. We do not support core edits so I can not advise you in that regard.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn