CBSubs PayPal Pro Gateway

7 years 7 months ago #285081 by MAYASIMA
CBSubs PayPal Pro Gateway was created by MAYASIMA
I installed and activated the CBSubs PayPal pro gateway plugin. I am running it in test mode but cannot get it to work. I keep getting the following error:
FAILED
Raw data 	$response=""
$results=array (
);
$return=array (
  'level' => 'spurious',
  'errorText' => 'Submitted subscription payment didn\'t return an error but didn\'t complete. Please contact site administrator to check error log.',
  'errorCode' => '8888',
);
$request=array (
  'METHOD' => 'DoDirectPayment',
  'PAYMENTACTION' => 'Sale',
  'IPADDRESS' => '74.97.37.243',
  'CREDITCARDTYPE' => 'visa',
  'ACCT' => 'XXXX XXXX XXXX 4242',
  'EXPDATE' => '032023',
  'CVV2' => 'XXX',
  'EMAIL' => 'sima@signotrust.com',
  'FIRSTNAME' => 'Sima',
  'LASTNAME' => 'Maya',
  'STREET' => '228 Park Ave S #27480',
  'CITY' => 'New York',
  'STATE' => 'NY',
  'COUNTRYCODE' => 'US',
  'ZIP' => '10003',
  'AMT' => '19.99',
  'CURRENCYCODE' => 'USD',
  'DESC' => 'Standard for sima',
  'BUTTONSOURCE' => 'Joomlapolis_Cart_WPS',
  'CUSTOM' => '44',
  'INVNUM' => 'U56',
  'NOTIFYURL' => 'https://www.mixedtimes.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=5&cbpbasket=44&do=gw&result=notify&cbpid=cbp57c2767aefba5266866995&format=raw',
  'VERSION' => '97.0',
);
$_POST=array (
  'cbpnumber' => 'XXXX XXXX XXXX 4242',
  'cbpexpmonth' => '3',
  'cbpexpyear' => '2023',
  'cbpcvv' => 'XXX',
  'cbpfirstname' => 'Sima',
  'cbplastname' => 'Maya',
  'cbpbasket' => '44',
  'cbpshopuser' => '20a9cf7f27f6f3d06f482bc4b3a1ab80',
  'cbppaymenttype' => '1',
  'cbpcardtype' => 'visa',
);

I followed all the steps in the documentation, I spoke to PayPal support, and they told me that all the info (API credentials) I am using is correct and from their end everything should work. They also told me they are not seeing any requests coming in.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #285113 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs PayPal Pro Gateway
Was able to confirm. Seams the fsockopen usage is throwing 400 Bad Request errors. Not sure why, but I've started the processes of turning that code into a Guzzle usage, which returned a configuration error from PayPal so my guess is the business account may not be configured correctly for Website Payments Pro usage (that's the API we're using, it is different from Payflow Pro).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 7 months ago #285149 by MAYASIMA
Replied by MAYASIMA on topic CBSubs PayPal Pro Gateway

which returned a configuration error from PayPal so my guess is the business account may not be configured correctly for Website Payments Pro usage

What account information did yo use?

7 years 7 months ago #285152 by MAYASIMA
Replied by MAYASIMA on topic CBSubs PayPal Pro Gateway
Well, PayPal just told me that I have to wait until the account is active even for running test transactions. I guess they didn't realize that yesterday. I don't know were this is suddenly coming from, I have done this many times before? Sorry to have taken up your time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

7 years 6 months ago #286935 by some1new
Replied by some1new on topic CBSubs PayPal Pro Gateway
How long does it take to get the acc completely active?
Set up a sandbox acc yesterday and have the same problem.

Transactions are shown correctly within paypal both ond buyer and sellers side, but get communication errors within notifications in cbsubs.

7 years 6 months ago #286943 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs PayPal Pro Gateway
Contact PayPal and see if they can verify it's active. Sometimes takes up to 24-48 hours from what I understand.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn