[SOLVED] Invoice html display

7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #288715 by activha
[SOLVED] Invoice html display was created by activha
Hi,

Just found that we have a wrong display output for invoice number when viewed as html content within a mailer.

Display is :
Facture n° <span class="cbregInvField">INV-1603-R-142
instead of Facture n° INV-1603-R-142

The problem only occurs in html view when [INVOICE_CONTENT_HTML] substitution is used.

Can you check from your side if it's a bug or something from our website ?

Thanks
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #288716 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Invoice html display
So it's being output with broken HTML? The span tag isn't closed? Otherwise I'm not sure what I'm looking for as the two look the same besides the span.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #288735 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Invoice html display
Yep sorry was not clear
The span tag is not closed on HTML display of invoice which makes the first span tag to be displayed as I mentioned.

I checked the php file which has a closing span tag,

So don't see where it comes from

7 years 4 months ago #288756 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Invoice html display
I've checked all locations that output cbregInvField and they're all closed properly. It is only output in the following files.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/templates/default/invoice/default.php

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/templates/rounded/invoice/default.php

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/views/invoice.php

Please ensure CBSubs is completely up to date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #288773 by activha
OK we made checks on our live server and it seems that the bug was for an old version of CBsubs.

We received two emails from customers with this span display but the invoices were three months old.
Invoices generated now have all span closed correctly

You can close the topic, sorry for the disturbance
Thanks a lot

Jean
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #291533 by activha
Hi

Sorry to reopen this one but we got the same problem again and I think it might come from Mailer sending the invoice with html output.

CBSubs is up to date and the components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/views/invoice.php is fine with the line
$this->invoiceNumberHtml	=	'<span class="cbregInvTitle">'
									.	str_replace( ' ', '&nbsp;', str_replace( '[INVOICENUMBER]', '<span class="cbregInvField">' . $invoice->invoice . '</span>', $this->invoiceNumberTitle ) )
									.	'</span>';
This message contains confidential information

So if output invoicing is fine, this may come from Mailer outputting [INVOICE_CONTENT_HTML] ?

Thanks
Jean
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn