[#6533] Automated payment for offline gateway or manual payment

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #289954 by activha
Hello

I am following on this post www.joomlapolis.com/forum/277-cb-paid-subscriptions-support/234929-automated-payment-for-offline-payment#286610 related to automated payments.

Could you precise how we could achieve this ?

Say we have a plan expired, do you mean that we could trigger an automatic renewal of the plan combined with an automatic payment using the offline gateway ?

For now we switched to ingenico with manual bank transfer, but it is a mess as we need to double entry both to ingenico to say that the payment has been received AND to CBSubs to manually pay the invoice/basket.

Further as Beat is trying to find out why automatic renewal do not work with Ingenico, this is a double work load as before for us, so i would take any good suggestions.

thanks for help on this
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #289959 by krileon
The only way to have recurring offline payment is as suggested below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/277-cb-paid-subscriptions-support/234929-automated-payment-for-offline-payment#286610

You'd act on the plan expiration to renew the plan again. Probably needs to be more specific with the below though so it's only catching expired case.

Global
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
Type: CB Paid Subscriptions
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
2: [var2] Equal To X
Action
Mode: Renew
Plans: SELECT_PLAN_HERE

This can really work with any gateway though as the gateway is irrelevant to this usage. It basically just renews an existing subscription when a subscription expires.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #289961 by activha

krileon wrote: This can really work with any gateway though as the gateway is irrelevant to this usage. It basically just renews an existing subscription when a subscription expires.

Do you mean that this will not trigger a payment ? is this only a free renewal or will it trigger a basket to be paid ? would the basket expire ?

7 years 2 months ago #289969 by krileon
It does not create a basket. The CB Auto Actions usage for CB Paid Subscriptions is basically the same as giving them a subscription from backend (entirely skips the basket).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 weeks ago #292123 by activha
How can we refuse payments made by offline gateway ?
I mean, a customer uses the offline gateway, prints the slip but never sends the payment.
We would like to keep the basket and the payment data for our records but mark the payment as Denied.
For now, on the front end there is only the feature "record an offline payment" and in the backend same thing, it is only possible to record a payment.

When transactions go through ingenico, a refusal for credit card or manual wire does trigger the Denied status on the payment and the basket.

Can you tell me how to achieve the same thing for offline gateway ?

thanks

7 years 2 weeks ago #292127 by krileon
There is no such functionality. Best I can suggest is pay the basket with 0 amount then immediately cancel the subscription afterwards, but that doesn't give very accurate payment records. The best option is to just delete the basket as it shouldn't be considered for payment recordings since it was never paid and never attempted to be paid.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn