[#6533] Automated payment for offline gateway or manual payment

7 years 1 month ago #292131 by activha
Well, as we use the offline gateway to record transactions from office, the basket should be kept and if the payment is never received, we need to know it.

This works fine with Ogone : when a payment is never received for manual bank transfer, we mark it as refused and the system shows Denied within CB subs. Then we keep history of what happens for that customer.

This should work the same for Offline Gateway. Cannot you add a simple link under the "record offline payment" for "refuse transaction" ? so that it is marked as Denied and kept in the history ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #292141 by krileon
Have added a feature ticket to review implementing an option to mark an offline payment as denied.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

7 years 1 month ago #292243 by activha
You could also add a link to send the explanation slip by email to the subscriber ?
For instance three buttons at the end of the page with three different links ?

7 years 1 month ago #292249 by krileon
There's no functionality for sending the payment slip by email. It's present at the end of the offline payment process, which they can redo to reach the payment slip again if needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #292250 by activha
Yes I know, this was a suggestion for using offline payment by mods and send the slip by email :-)

7 years 1 month ago #292257 by krileon
Have added a feature ticket for this, but you're getting into "invoice software" territory, which CBSubs is not. So I can't guarantee it'll be implemented as it needs further discussion if that's a direction we want CBSubs to go.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn