Custom Gateway Plugin

7 years 2 months ago #291493 by MAYASIMA
Custom Gateway Plugin was created by MAYASIMA
How can we include and load a .js file when building a custom gateway plugin.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #291499 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Custom Gateway Plugin
Where do you need to load the JS file? You should be able to load it through CB Auto Actions and its Code action, but location will determine what trigger you need to use.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #291501 by MAYASIMA
Replied by MAYASIMA on topic Custom Gateway Plugin
It needs to load from the moment the user selects the gateway as the payment method.

7 years 2 months ago #291503 by krileon
So it needs to load on the basket display page? If so you'd use onCbSubsAfterPaymentBasket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #291506 by MAYASIMA
Replied by MAYASIMA on topic Custom Gateway Plugin
I am confused a bit. Because I do not know much about auto actions (is there a manual). Can we add the auto action syntax to the code of the plugin or do we need to setup an auto action in CB admin interface?

7 years 2 months ago #291540 by krileon
CB Auto Actions is entirely UI based. You configure the action within CB > Plugin Management then click the Auto Actions button in the CB Auto Actions row. You can find some videos below to help get you started.

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp0puRITgC7McQcw0Sli1qfSUQGwmflzi

As for a Code action all it's doing is executing whatever code you supply it. This could be JS, jQuery, PHP, etc.. In the case of JS or jQuery it will output those to the DOM and run as normally if that trigger has a display output and isn't just a PHP operation (the trigger provided above is same one used by CBSubs Promotions to add the coupon input and should work fine for jQuery).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn